Entries Open for Grand Prix 1
You can now enter for the first National Sprint Race of the season.
Important: Read through the following information before putting in your Entry
- Entry closing date: 11:59pm on Friday 16th November 2012.
- Races to be held at regatta are based SOLELY on constituted (ie >3 entries) events as at entry closing date. All events which (with the exception of paracanoe races) have less than 3 entries, do not comprise a constituted event, and will be dropped from the program.
- Race program and preliminary lane draw, based on entries received at closing date, to be published within one week of closing date.
- Crew changes will be accepted until 5pm on Tuesday 27th November 2012.
- Final lane draw published one week prior to regatta.
- At the race committee’s discretion, constituted events may be consolidated in order to ensure the smooth running of the regatta.
- No phone contact regarding entries – only via email – email@example.com.
AUSTRALIAN YOUTH OLYMPICS
- Any athletes wanting to be considered for selection to the AYOF, please read the selection policy first to ensure you enter into the correct events.
- Please note that AYOF selection events are only in the U18 age group.
LONG DISTANCE EVENTS
- Long distances are scheduled as per the program.
- Entries will ONLY be taken until 12pm on the day of the event at the event.
- Late entry closing date: 11:59pm on Friday 23rd November 2012
- Late entries will cost – Seniors $225 & Juniors $150
- Late entries received by email only and allocated on a “first-come” basis ONLY to fill available lanes in preliminary lane draw.
- Under no circumstances will extra races be incorporated into the program at this stage.
- After the close of late entries, any further scratchings, crew changes, late entries, etc. MUST be approved by Chief Official.
Paddle NSW member?
PaddleNSW currently use a separate membership database to AC and so you will need to contact Australian Canoeing (using the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org) with your PNSW number so that we can transfer your membership details across. You will then receive your Australian Canoeing Member Number and Password.